Saturday, January 02, 2010

Me and My Kindle


I admit it, I am love it my new best friend the Kindle 2. Well not exactly new, Kindle has been my best friend since early May 2009 when I ordered as a "thatta girl" gift for myself, plus I was running out of space to store my books.

Currently I have 18 books loaded on my Kindle in the queue ready to read. I just finished Jen Lancaster's "Pretty in Plaid" and this morning I downloaded another one of hers but before I can start it I need to finish The Nanny Returns and the new Sophie Kinsella oh and the Mackenzie Phillips biography (not sure if I want to read this one yet). I am going to be busy this winter.

Also I have a lot free books I downloaded when I first got the Kindle that can sit in queue until the pool opens.
posted by Just A Girl In GA @ 1/02/2010